Thread: TB-500 not dissolving in bac water

1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

TB-500 not dissolving in bac water

Hello, everyone.

I have bought 3 vials of TB-500 but the problem with it is that it doesn't dissolve in bacteriostatic water. The first vial I received one week ago, but others yesterday. I mixed the first vial with bacteriostatic water over 5 days ago but it still hasn't dissolved. At first, I tried to add 1ml but then add 2 more ml. The solution is cloudy and I'm not sure if it's okay to use it.
    Yesterday I tried to mix one of the other vials that I received but the result was the same. I'm not sure what to do, they came from the same supplier.
  2. #2 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you tried gently swirling your vial? Sometimes it takes a while till it dissolves
  3. #3 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, I have tried gently swirling it, even shaking, it simply doesn't dissolve. One of the vials has been mixed for 5 days but nothing has changed. It's the first time I used this supplier but I've been reading a lot of positive reviews about them.

I don't really want to use it if it doesn't dissolve because TB-500 should dissolve and if it doesn't then there is a possibility that it's not even TB-500.

I might try a different source because it seems like the current one is selling garbage!

I have tried to search in google about this but can't find much info about TB-500 not dissolving.
  4. #4 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    If this was the first time you ordered from that source then it's possible that your TB-500 is no good. But why did you order 2 more vials after the first one didn't dissolve?
  5. #5 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you tried leaving it in the room temperature over night? I have had a similar problem many times but after I leave it at room temp for the night, it has dissolved in the morning.

If it doesn't dissolve then I would consider changing you supplier because it should dissolve, either it's not even TB-500, or it's a very bad quality TB-500.
  6. #6 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    QUOTE=Unnamed;44019Have you tried leaving it in the room temperature over night? I have had a similar problem many times but after I leave it at room temp for the night, it has dissolved in the morning.

If it doesn't dissolve then I would consider changing you supplier because it should dissolve, either it's not even TB-500, or it's a very bad quality TB-500./QUOTE

Yep, I even tried to apply heat to the vial (holding it in my hands) but it won't help. Leaving at room temperature doesn't help as well. Alright, I will contact the seller to see what he has to say about this. The seller sent me 2 vials separately from the 3 I bought because he didn't have them in stock.
  7. #7 19th March 2018 
    Thanks
    QUOTE=DBC;44014Hello, everyone.

I have bought 3 vials of TB-500 but the problem with it is that it doesn't dissolve in bacteriostatic water. The first vial I received one week ago, but others yesterday. I mixed the first vial with bacteriostatic water over 5 days ago but it still hasn't dissolved. At first, I tried to add 1ml but then add 2 more ml. The solution is cloudy and I'm not sure if it's okay to use it.
    Yesterday I tried to mix one of the other vials that I received but the result was the same. I'm not sure what to do, they came from the same supplier./QUOTE

Could you at least state the source you used so that we don't do the sane mistake ?