Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for peptide source? Read this

1. #1 1st June 2017 
    Thanks

Looking for peptide source? Read this

I am seeing more and more threads where people are looking for a new peptide source. Unfortunately, it is not allowed to talk about sources in public forums but you can use the PM system if you want.

If you are looking for a source, please don't make a new thread, use this thread to ask someone for PM!

Thank you
  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

1dragonldy (29th August 2017),Camille (24th July 2017),davide32 (29th November 2017),lunchbeast (6th November 2017),old fart (2nd September 2017),rbw2479 (27th June 2017)

3. #2 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I just pinned 1mg and literally feel nothing from the supplier that sponsors the forum.
    How are you doing now days ? any results yet or still nothing ?
  4. #3 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Has anybody else tried the sponsors product for this forum and had good results ?
  5. #4 6th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Looking for:
    CJC 1295, Ipamorelin, BPC 157, TB 500

PM please
  6. #5 10th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi! I read about your nasal spray experiment and would like to give it a try.

I have gotten pretty sick lately from my source, could I ask what supplier you use for the nasal spray? I'm very sensitive and would like a trustworthy supplier with no filler.

I'm not able to send a PM yet

Thanks so much!
  7. #6 10th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Can anyone PM me a legitimate source without filler? I'm getting more sensitive to the stuff they are selling and I can feel the impurities.

Also wanted to try the nasal spray.

Thanks!
  8. #7 11th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello,

Looking for BPC-157 to heal a re-curring injury. Have tried a couple different sources for BPC-157 and did not really experience the results noted.

Does anyone have a source they have used in the past for BP-157 or TB500 specifically that has come through?

Any help via PM would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    AE
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to astral_essence For This Useful Post:

Ref (18th June 2017)

10. #8 14th June 2017 
    Thanks

Melanotan 1 - Where to get it

Hey guys, since my body does not seem to react anymore completly to Melanotan 2, im searching for Melanotan 1, can anyone please send via PN some Sources??? Should be UK Based or something that can be delivered to Germany.
  11. #9 15th June 2017 
    Thanks

LoveMelanotan good to go?

Been browsing around the internet for good and reliable sources of Melanotan recently and have yet to find one which seems 100% legit. LoveMelanotan to me seemingly is the most reputable, especially as this website promotes them. Just wondering if anyone has had anything but good experiences using LoveMelanotan.

If it matters I am located in the UK.

Cheers.
  12. #10 17th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello brand new here. Did you get any replies?
  13. #11 18th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have bad arthritis and terrible Knees. I go to emory clinic. The RA doctor said I have something but not ra. Hes done lots of blood tests. He then sent me to Endo who has done bloods twice. Im on Testosterone. She also said some things like cortison is low and of course test and at 51 years old normal low to zero GH. They all just want and give me strong pain meds. I want to try something lik bp157 or tb500 but read so many places are bogus. Please help with a legit place to order and any advice. they even tested for heavy metals. nuke test and thru the scanner showed feet ankles knees hips shoulders elbows and wrist have inflamation. Ive tried everything like vitamins and joint supps ect. .
  14. #12 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ref View Post
    I have bad arthritis and terrible Knees. I go to emory clinic. The RA doctor said I have something but not ra. Hes done lots of blood tests. He then sent me to Endo who has done bloods twice. Im on Testosterone. She also said some things like cortison is low and of course test and at 51 years old normal low to zero GH. They all just want and give me strong pain meds. I want to try something lik bp157 or tb500 but read so many places are bogus. Please help with a legit place to order and any advice. they even tested for heavy metals. nuke test and thru the scanner showed feet ankles knees hips shoulders elbows and wrist have inflamation. Ive tried everything like vitamins and joint supps ect. .
    Did she say something about TRT? In my opinion you would benefit much more from TRT + growth hormone secretagogue peptides. Painkillers are definitely not a way to go.
  15. #13 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    Did she say something about TRT? In my opinion you would benefit much more from TRT + growth hormone secretagogue peptides. Painkillers are definitely not a way to go.
    Ref already said that he is on testosterone in his post. If your GH is low to zero then you will see huge benefits from GHRP+GHRH stack, really recommend it. My relative is 55 years old and is using Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 stack in the morning and before bed. He says that the quality of life are so much better now, he feels more energetic, more happy, looks better and younger. It is also helping his joint pain so I definitely advice you to start with GHRP+GHRH and then add BPC157 if you want to. You can order from the banner on top of the forums, I received melanotan 2, GHRP-2 and Mod GRF from them and they are effective. I get all the usual side effects from them and that indicates that they are good to go. Can't really tell much about benefits yet because I received them just a few days ago.
  16. #14 24th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    Ref already said that he is on testosterone in his post. If your GH is low to zero then you will see huge benefits from GHRP+GHRH stack, really recommend it. My relative is 55 years old and is using Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 stack in the morning and before bed. He says that the quality of life are so much better now, he feels more energetic, more happy, looks better and younger. It is also helping his joint pain so I definitely advice you to start with GHRP+GHRH and then add BPC157 if you want to. You can order from the banner on top of the forums, I received melanotan 2, GHRP-2 and Mod GRF from them and they are effective. I get all the usual side effects from them and that indicates that they are good to go. Can't really tell much about benefits yet because I received them just a few days ago.

Thanks. Yes I am on TRT been for 6 years. Pituitary doesnt put out lh or fsh. She the endo has done bloods twice in a month. Sais change to 100mg a week from 200 every 2 weeks. Ill look into what you mentioned. Im way to young 51 to be on pain killers like this. Bloods havent showed much and they tested for everything. RA doc says its Hormone related endo said she just doesnt know. Just want to try something. Last was pregnalone yuk .
  17. #15 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Oh, sorry I didn't notice that he said that he is on TRT. Yeah, if you don't already know what is your issue then doctors simply try guessing or put you on painkillers... If you want to try something then do what Hax said, GHRP/GHRH will definitely improve the quality of your life and with time make your joints feel better, you would benefit even from one saturation dose a day since your natural GH output is almost non-existent.

Also, GHRP is used in anti-aging clinics to treat arthritis, I am not sure why doctors haven't prescribed it to you yet, but buying from the internet will be cheaper for you and you should add GHRH to it because of the synergy between those peptides.
    Last edited by zholtok; 28th June 2017 at 07:03 AM.
  18. #16 29th June 2017 
    Thanks

Source with no filler

Does anyone have a very good quality source with no filler or side-effects?

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by David; 29th June 2017 at 06:29 AM.
  19. The Following User Says Thank You to shantee For This Useful Post:

rstephens (7th October 2017)

20. #17 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shantee View Post
    Does anyone have a very good quality source with no filler or side-effects?

Thank you!!!
    I haven't heard about Melanotan 2 that doesn't have side effects and I think that if it doesn't have side effects then it's not MT2. What side effects exactly are you so worried about? If it's nausea then you can use a smaller dose or antihistamines. Or another option is to switch to Melanotan 1, it is weaker then MT2 but it comes with almost no side effects, so that might be better for you. I can't really recommend you the source of Melanotan 1 because I have never used it.
  21. #18 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I haven't heard about Melanotan 2 that doesn't have side effects and I think that if it doesn't have side effects then it's not MT2. What side effects exactly are you so worried about? If it's nausea then you can use a smaller dose or antihistamines. Or another option is to switch to Melanotan 1, it is weaker then MT2 but it comes with almost no side effects, so that might be better for you. I can't really recommend you the source of Melanotan 1 because I have never used it.
    Hi, yes I just mean major side effects, like feeling sick most of the time while taking it, not just the initial nausea and flushing.
    I'm just looking for the most pure source I can find, preferably without filler as I'm really sensitive.

If anyone could please PM a legit source me that would be amazing.

Thank you .
  22. #19 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shantee View Post
    Hi, yes I just mean major side effects, like feeling sick most of the time while taking it, not just initial nausea and flushing.
    I'm just looking for the purest source I can find, preferably without filler as I'm really sensitive.

If anyone could please PM a legit source me that would be amazing.

Thank you.
    How much are you using per dose? Have you tried lowering it? I have a friend who always gets sick after using Melanotan 2 and he found that when he is using multiple very small doses throughout the day, it gives the same effects but literally no sickness. I am not sure if my source has filler or not, how do you tell the difference?
  23. #20 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    How much are you using per dose? Have you tried lowering it? I have a friend who always gets sick after using Melanotan 2 and he found that when he is using multiple very small doses throughout the day, it gives the same effects but literally no sickness. I am not sure if my source has filler or not, how do you tell the difference?
    I use a very minimal dose.

If there is filler, it's usually about a third to half full of powder, if there is not, there is very little.

Could you please PM me your source either way if it's worked well for you?

Thanks!