Thread: Andarine

1. #1 17th July 2017 
    Thanks

Andarine

Hi, all!

I am currently using Ostarine with GHRP-2/CJC1295 no DAC peptides and I'm looking to add Andarine to this stack. But I want to know a few things first. Is there a way to avoid the vision side effects? I am thinking about using 50mg's/day, should I start with 25mg's the first week and increase it to 50mg after that? Also, do I need to use it every day or I can do something like 5on2off? I've read that 5on2off can reduce the side effects.
  2. #2 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, not everybody gets the vision side effects and I think that vision side effects become a real issue on doses over 50mg's. It is recommended to slowly increase the dose. Start with 25mg's/day and split it into 2 doses - in the morning and in the evening because S4 has a quite short half life (4-6 hours). You don't want to use too much too fast because you might experience adverse side effects. After a week or two increase the dose up to 50mg and see if you start to experience side effects. If you want to increase your dose further then use the 50mg's for 1-2 weeks and increase it by 10mg's only if you don't experience any visions side effects. If you increase the dose gradually you will be able to find your sweet spot where you can use the maximal dose without experiencing sides.

I don't think that you should use the 5 days on 2 days off protocol with S4, better increase the dose slowly and gradually.

EDIT: I wanted to add that if you start to experience issues with your eyesight then simply taper down by 10mg and that should solve the problem.
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 17th July 2017 at 10:32 AM.
  3. #3 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    At 50mg's/day, I didn't experience any vision side effects. I started to notice them when I increased my dose up to 75mg's so I switched back to 50mg's and they were gone. WIth S4 it is very important to increase the dose slowly and not use it longer than 8-12 weeks. Most people that use it, stay at 50mg's to avoid the vision sides as it really sucks when you can't see normally. Either way, the vision side effects go away once you stop taking S4. As, bodybuilder already suggested, split the dose - in the morning and in midday or evening. What are your goals mate?
  4. #4 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I decided to use S4 because I'm cutting right now and wanted to add something that is not very suppressive and would help to enhance vascularity and improve definition. Thanks everyone for the answers.

I will probably use it at 25mg's during the first 2 weeks, increase it to 50mg's afterward and run it in total for 8 weeks. Vision is the thing that I don't really want to mess with, that's why I will be really careful with this stuff.
  5. #5 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Finding the dose with maximum benefits and least side effects can be tricky with Andarine. I have tried several doses of S4 and found that I start to experience eyesight issues from 60mg's. I have tried 75mg's dose but I couldn't see much during the night time so I stopped using it completely and my vision became completely normal the next day so the effect is temporary and in fact, can be fully prevented if you the dose is tapered slowly. Since S4 doesn't give many benefits at low doses it is best that you find your maximum "side effect-free" dose yourself because at medium to higher doses it gives very nice lean mass increases.
  6. #6 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    One more thing I wanted to ask. Currently, I am taking the SARM's orally, simply squirt them in the back of my mouth and swallow, rinse with water. However, I heard that sublingual administration is twice as effective, is there any truth in that? Sublingual means placing the SARM under your tongue and wait till it absorbs. The SARM's I use taste like crap so it would be difficult to hold them under tongue but hell, if it's twice as effective then I could probably bear it.
  7. #7 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    One more thing I wanted to ask. Currently, I am taking the SARM's orally, simply squirt them in the back of my mouth and swallow, rinse with water. However, I heard that sublingual administration is twice as effective, is there any truth in that? Sublingual means placing the SARM under your tongue and wait till it absorbs. The SARM's I use taste like crap so it would be difficult to hold them under tongue but hell, if it's twice as effective then I could probably bear it.
    Sublingual administration is not really needed with SARM's. They would absorb a bit faster but the effectivity would stay the same. Also, the SARM liquids can burn a bit if you keep them under the tongue and the taste is also pretty awful. You can do the sublingual if you want but you won't see any difference between oral and sublingual in terms of results. So simply take it as everyone else - orally.
  8. #8 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a few questions about S4 (Andarine) as well. There is a lot of information about LGD-4033 and Ostarine around the web but I can't really find much about Andarine. I am thinking about adding it to my cutting cycle. Right Now, my body fat is approximately 15% but I would like to decrease it to 10-11%. I train 3 times a week and do a fasted cardio 2 times a week. I am also using GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29 but want something that will aid in muscle sparing and cutting. S4 might be good for that.

The things I want to know - is S4 suppressive and does it needs PCT? Which one is better for a cutting cycle - Andarine or Ostarine? What can I expect from the 8-week cycle?
  9. #9 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    From Wikipedia
    Sublingual administration has certain advantages over oral administration. Being more direct, it is often faster, and it ensures that the substance will risk degradation only by salivary enzymes before entering the bloodstream, whereas orally administered drugs must survive passage through the hostile environment of the gastrointestinal tract, which risks degrading them, either by stomach acid or bile, or by the many enzymes therein, such as monoamine oxidase (MAO). Furthermore, after absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, such drugs must pass to the liver, where they may be extensively altered; this is known as the first pass effect of drug metabolism.
    Also makes it feel stronger anecdotally
    I have never used SARM's sublingually though and had good results anyway so I think that it's not necessary while it could be better.
  10. #10 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Andarine is suppressive, it is slightly less suppressive than LGD-4033 and slightly more than Ostarine. Some PCT is recommended. Ostarine or Andarine won't really help you to burn fat. They can help you to prevent muscle loss or even gain lean body mass while being on the caloric deficit but they are not fat burners. Diet and exercise will burn the fat, not S4.

From what I've read, RAD140 is generally a better option for cutting cycle. By using it on a cut you will burn more fat than cutting naturally.

For Andarine, I would do a 4 week PCT of Clomid (50/50/25/25) and Nolvadex (40/40/20/20). Also, it's really recommended to do the blood test before and after your cycle to see how you recovered.
    Last edited by manofsteel; 17th July 2017 at 12:05 PM.
  11. #11 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    While sublingual administration might be better for SARM's I'm not gonna keep them in my mouth because they taste like ASS and I'm not used to eating ass. Sublingual is definitely not twice as effective, that's some bro science.
    Last edited by Algornel; 18th July 2017 at 06:31 AM.
  12. #12 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    The eyesight issues with Andarine are very dose specific and some people get them only at high doses. I have used Andarine at 100mg and had absolutely no vision side effects but after I tried 110mg they were crazy and I had to stop using S4.

If you want to be completely safe then start at 25mg's and increase the dose by 12,5mg every week. Most people though have no problems with doses up to 50mg's but better be safe.

You can split the doses even in 3x/day, that will also help to avoid the side effects. Increase the dose really slowly because people get the vision side effects when they use too much too soon.
  13. #13 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I didn't experience any vision side effects from 50mg's/day but after increasing to 60mg I started to notice problems with my vision at night but then I reduced back to 50mg's and was fine. You need to find the dose by yourself that works the best without giving you bad side effects.