Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Travelling with MT2!

  1. #1 4th October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Lightbulb Travelling with MT2!

    Hi there!

    I've brought MT2 with me to USA and to Spain before without a problem just put it into my checked in bag and no questions asked. To be honest I didn't even think twice about it. This stuff is magical! I've a pale pale type 1 red head with freckles and I've used this on and off over the years before a holiday and I turn quite dark.

    In a few weeks I'm going to do some travelling - I will be going to Cambodian, Vietnam and Bali. I am wondering has anyone had any experience bringing MT2 into these countries in their luggage? I will be back packing for a month I wont be able to ship it to a hotel etc.

    I will be gone for a month so I don't want my tan to fade mid holiday. Is it legal to carry slim pins in your checked in luggage without a prescription? Do they check all bags in these coutried after you've collected them off the baggage machine or is it just by chance?

    Also I know MT2 is a peptide- Stupid Q is a peptide a drug? is it illegal to have this in your possession for personal use? If I was to get caught leacing the airpot with this what would happen in these countries is it just that they would take it off me and let me on my way?

    Any advice would be great!

    Thanks a mill in advance!

    xx
  2. #2 4th October 2017 
    Ndc27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanmadd View Post
    Hi there!

    I've brought MT2 with me to USA and to Spain before without a problem just put it into my checked in bag and no questions asked. To be honest I didn't even think twice about it. This stuff is magical! I've a pale pale type 1 red head with freckles and I've used this on and off over the years before a holiday and I turn quite dark.

    In a few weeks I'm going to do some travelling - I will be going to Cambodian, Vietnam and Bali. I am wondering has anyone had any experience bringing MT2 into these countries in their luggage? I will be back packing for a month I wont be able to ship it to a hotel etc.

    I will be gone for a month so I don't want my tan to fade mid holiday. Is it legal to carry slim pins in your checked in luggage without a prescription? Do they check all bags in these coutried after you've collected them off the baggage machine or is it just by chance?

    Also I know MT2 is a peptide- Stupid Q is a peptide a drug? is it illegal to have this in your possession for personal use? If I was to get caught leacing the airpot with this what would happen in these countries is it just that they would take it off me and let me on my way?

    Any advice would be great!

    Thanks a mill in advance!

    xx
    No way would I even consider risking it. I'm sure prison in Cambodia is a special kind of hell!
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ndc27 For This Useful Post:

    tanmadd (4th October 2017)

  4. #3 4th October 2017 
    stekke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I took melanotan with me to bali and had no problems.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to stekke For This Useful Post:

    tanmadd (4th October 2017)

  6. #4 4th October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's great to hear, when did you go to bali and how much did you bring with you? Also did you pack it all together in your luggage ? Thanks a mill
  7. #5 4th October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndc27 View Post
    No way would I even consider risking it. I'm sure prison in Cambodia is a special kind of hell!
    Is it illegal to possess for personal use though?
  8. #6 4th October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    I took melanotan with me to bali and had no problems.
    That's great to hear, when did you go to bali and how much did you bring with you? Also did you pack it all together in your luggage ? Thanks a mill
  9. #7 5th October 2017 
    Ndc27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanmadd View Post
    Is it illegal to possess for personal use though?
    I don't think the legality of it is even relevant. I was held up in customs in South America for almost an hour over a piece of fruit. I was shook down for over $500 in Mexico for a traffic violation I didn't even commit.

    You are traveling to a region that has some of the strictest drug laws, and harshest penalties on the planet. Are you willing to risk a complete body search, interrogation, extortion, incarceration, or beatings so you can maintain a tan? If they find your vial do you think they will take you at your word that it is what you say it is, and simply let you go?

    I'm not saying you can't get away with it, I just don't think its worth the risk.
  10. #8 9th October 2017 
    stekke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanmadd View Post
    That's great to hear, when did you go to bali and how much did you bring with you? Also did you pack it all together in your luggage ? Thanks a mill
    I went this april and had 2vails and syringes with me. I put it in a showerbag(dont know correct word in english) in me checken luggage
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to stekke For This Useful Post:

    tanmadd (16th October 2017)

  12. #9 9th October 2017 
    stekke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndc27 View Post
    I don't think the legality of it is even relevant. I was held up in customs in South America for almost an hour over a piece of fruit. I was shook down for over $500 in Mexico for a traffic violation I didn't even commit.

    You are traveling to a region that has some of the strictest drug laws, and harshest penalties on the planet. Are you willing to risk a complete body search, interrogation, extortion, incarceration, or beatings so you can maintain a tan? If they find your vial do you think they will take you at your word that it is what you say it is, and simply let you go?

    I'm not saying you can't get away with it, I just don't think its worth the risk.
    I think your right. But in my case it was worth it. And its not illegal there. They might bodysearch you ETC. but you wont be thrown in jail over it. Maybe a fine if you unlucky. I heard some people put b12vitamine labels on it.
  13. #10 16th October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    I went this april and had 2vails and syringes with me. I put it in a showerbag(dont know correct word in english) in me checken luggage
    Hi Stekke,

    Thanks for getting back to me. Can I ask if you had any problems with this? Did they check your checked in luggage after you landed or did you just pick up your bag from the belt and off you went? I'm very nervous if I should bring it or not, i would only have 1/2 vials and maybe about 15 syringes with me.

    Any advice please? I cant find anything at all online and I leave in two weeks,

    Thank you!
  14. #11 17th October 2017 
    stekke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanmadd View Post
    Hi Stekke,

    Thanks for getting back to me. Can I ask if you had any problems with this? Did they check your checked in luggage after you landed or did you just pick up your bag from the belt and off you went? I'm very nervous if I should bring it or not, i would only have 1/2 vials and maybe about 15 syringes with me.

    Any advice please? I cant find anything at all online and I leave in two weeks,

    Thank you!
    No they didnt check anything. Just got my luggage from the belt and that was it. No problems at all.
  15. #12 20th October 2017 
    gaz76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When I have travelled with it I always mix it before the journey and keep it in the checked luggage in with my shower bag.
  16. #13 20th October 2017 
    gaz76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How did you get on with your trip
  17. #14 20th October 2017 
    gaz76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Could you keep us updated pls
  18. #15 22nd October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz76 View Post
    How did you get on with your trip
    Hi,

    Wont be leaving for my trip until next week I fly into Vietnam then on to Cambodia and then over to Bali.

    I am going to change maybe 2 vials in my shower bag with BAC and syringes
  19. #16 22nd October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    No they didnt check anything. Just got my luggage from the belt and that was it. No problems at all.
    Did you try this in another other south east asia countries?

    I'm sure I will be fine- just afraid with these countries and their laws and when they see backpackers are they more likely to target us.
  20. #17 22nd October 2017 
    stekke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    No no other asia controles. Did have backpack with me do
  21. #18 29th October 2017 
    tanmadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    No no other asia controles. Did have backpack with me do
    Ok it should be ok, did you have a suitcase or backpack/ with you? Thanks
  22. #19 5th November 2017 
    ewcia232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanmadd View Post
    Ok it should be ok, did you have a suitcase or backpack/ with you? Thanks
    Please let me know how you got on. I'm travelling to Bali in June and I'm doing my research now

Similar Threads

  1. Travelling to America
    By King in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18th April 2017, 01:30 PM
  2. Travelling abroad with Melanotan
    By Lincoln in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24th June 2014, 09:53 PM
  3. travelling with melanotan
    By travis90 in forum Melanotan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd June 2014, 08:28 PM

Tags for this Thread