Thread: Mirtazapine + MT2: Any Experience?

1. #1 2nd November 2017 
    Thanks

Lightbulb Mirtazapine + MT2: Any Experience?

As many of you know, I've been having trouble getting MT2 to work. I've been on and off Remeron (mirtazapine) for several years. It's been a big help treating depression/anxiety. What I'm trying to figure out is if mirtazapine could potentially be interfering with Melanotan 2.

I do know that Remeron could potentially block the flushing, nausea, erections, and libido increase of MT2.

Hoping someone much smarter than me could provide a more scientific answer. My body just doesn't seem to respond to MT2 these days. I have no idea if I've built up a tolerance, or if my medication could be interfering.

My question is... is it possible that Remeron could be interfering with MT2?
    Is anyone else taking medication while on MT2?
  2. #2 11th December 2017 
    Thanks
    QUOTE=firedan5415;45930As many of you know, I've been having trouble getting MT2 to work. I've been on and off Remeron (mirtazapine) for several years. It's been a big help treating depression/anxiety. What I'm trying to figure out is if mirtazapine could potentially be interfering with Melanotan 2.

I do know that Remeron could potentially block the flushing, nausea, erections, and libido increase of MT2.

Hoping someone much smarter than me could provide a more scientific answer. My body just doesn't seem to respond to MT2 these days. I have no idea if I've built up a tolerance, or if my medication could be interfering.

My question is... is it possible that Remeron could be interfering with MT2?
    Is anyone else taking medication while on MT2?/QUOTE

I did some reading, and it seems very unlikely