Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your thoughts of using vape?

1. #21 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've tried the e-cigarettes. From what I've known, they are way better compared to the typical tobacco or cigarette. I didn't really like it, since I really don't smoke.
  2. #22 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    My best friend started her vape back up recently, so I'll see if her heavy cough comes back again with the usage. Hopefully it doesn't, but I don't have high hopes.

The plus side, the juice she uses smells like strawberries and cream and it's heavenly.
  3. #23 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, yeah, e-cigarettes smell way better and they don't really hurt, unlike tobacco and the typical cigarette. But, they still cause lung problems, from what I've known.
  4. #24 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    If you really want to quit smoking, just quit. No need to use vape. It's still the same thing for me, honestly, because e-cigarettes still have nicotine content.
    You got that right. E-cigarettes don't relieve the cravings and you are still inhaling nicotine, so it's not really a good choice for quitting. For me, that is.
  5. #25 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think any method of smoking is "safe" however, vaping certainly has it's advantages over smoking. I also know of some people who were able to get of cigarettes entirely with vaping, which is probably a healthier choice in the long run.
  6. #26 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Vaping is certainly the healthier, and cheaper option than smoking cigarettes so in that respect it can only be better for you. I would like to see more research done into it though, as I think a lot of people will be vaping more often than they would have been smoking, so I just hope they're not replacing one bad habit with another.
  7. #27 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Totally agree. Everyone I know who's tried vaping instead didn't stick with it once they realized how much the refills cost, if getting started in the first place wasn't enough to dissuade them. That combined with several of my friends agreeing with me that the taste / feeling just didn't satisfy the craving made it a total bust in my circle.
  8. #28 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The thing is, teens start using vape so they can finally smoke. This loses the real concept of vape: to stop smoking eventually. What happens now is that through vape, a lot of teenagers got introduced to smoking, and when vaping is no longer enough, it won't be long that they'll start using the traditional ones.
  9. #29 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walterjames View Post
    The thing is, teens start using vape so they can finally smoke. This loses the real concept of vape: to stop smoking eventually. What happens now is that through vape, a lot of teenagers got introduced to smoking, and when vaping is no longer enough, it won't be long that they'll start using the traditional ones.
    Because of this, I still don't think vaping is the best solution to give up smoking cigarettes.
  10. #30 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, vaping is okay. I don't think it's dangerous, as long as the nicotine level is low.
  11. #31 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't smoke and I don't use vape. However, I know that vape is a lot better than cigarettes. Many of my smoker friends already switched to vape and I am very happy with their decision.
  12. #32 21st September 2017 
    Thanks
    If you don't smoke, don't start smoking or vaping

If you do smoke, vaping maxvg at 3-6mg nicotine is a less toxic alternative that can help in the gym with squats and other training where VO2 matters.

VapePens are more economical than a sub-ohm tank/drip on a 18650-based high-watt mod